I need to ask Kynzie to send my her copy of this picture, but until then this stolen from Facebook copy will have to do.
I think sometimes we don't realize how sick we are until we feel well.
Opposition in all things.
This picture means so much to me. It's been a long time since I've felt well enough to take all of my kids anywhere let alone push them all in a wheel barrow at lighting fast speed. I tear up when I think of how I could have been a better mom for the past 8 years but then I am almost instantly filled with gratitude to the doctors who helped me get to where I can be a better mom for the next 60 years. I love my sweet boys and little kitty and I'm so very grateful they are mine. 

No comments:
Post a Comment